Sunday, December 20, 2009

It was rather cold this morning and I had to go through the heating of the car so I could get the frost off the windshield but I started early enough to have the car warm and still be to the hospital on time.
We attended Church at the facility and it was OK but I think the leadership aught to know who they are talking to and not go where angels wouldn't tread.
After church Jeri did some OT and then she had a great session with Bob, who put some caps on the rear legs of the walker, which made it much easier to slide the walker down the hall, and she walked about 160 feet, which is getting her where she wants to be. I don't think she will be home this month but I am hope full that she may be home in January.
Jayci came to see us and left some stuff for Lee to give to Santa so he will have enough for the kids of Rose Park Eighth Ward, and then latter Lee and Cliff came to see Jeri and of course they had to see and talk to me as well, which was a chore for them I am sure. LOL

2 comments:

  1. well, I'm dying to know what was said in church to get the saying that they went someplace even angels dare not go. :) I'm so happy that mom is doing better every day...the power of prayer truly is an amazing thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott, me too!! lol See you tomorrow, Dad! ;)

    ReplyDelete