Thursday, December 17, 2009

HEADLINE, DECEMBER 17 2009.
Great news today!
Jeri had a great session at therapy but the Great News is; the Myeloma is in remission! Jeri had an appointment with Dr. Litton today to see how things were going and after Dr. Litton looked at all of the numbers he said "it can be said that the cancer is in remission but she will have to continue on the Thalidomide for another year", which was music to our ears! He also said that the numbness in her legs is because of the Val Cade that she received last fall, which, I think means, is it may take some time before that goes away. On the way home there were some tears shed, but of course they were tears of joy from the three of us that were there, which would be Lee, Jeri and me. I think I might sleep better tonight than I have in a long time.
I can't think of anything that needs to be said at this time so I will thank all of you for your prayers and good wishes; it is wonderful what happens when we believe and ask in faith.
I hope you have a great night, I know I will!

3 comments:

  1. It was a great day!!! A wonderful Christmas present and an answer to many, many prayers. Glad I was there to participate. Have a lovely night, Dad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, yay, yay, yay, yay!!!!!! I don't think I have said it enough, so YAY!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO US! Christmas came a week early!! I'm sorry that I didn't comment on the post earlier, but I was having internet problems at home and could only facebook from my phone. I'm at the office now and I'm so happy to hear this news! I said to Lee, on Facebook, that now we just need her to get her strength back and get her back home...I am so happy for both of you and know what a relief this must be for you, dad. Remember, I love you both very very much!

    ReplyDelete