Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Another really cold day today but that is what brings winter and that brings snow to the mountains and that brings groceries to our table so I say bring on the cold.
When I awoke this morning I could hear the neighbors shoveling snow off their walks and driveway; that's why I awoke at six A.M. I wondered what would happen if they waited until seven or eight but it is their sidewalk and driveway and I guess they can clean it when ever they want. If it was me I would want to do it after the sun came up and was ready to help me.
Jeri had a great walk today, I believe it was the strongest walk she has had for a long time. Because of the holidays there is several people not working until after Christmas so she had a person that hasn't worked with her before and the new guy gave her a lot of confidence and encouragement, after the walk she did some more exercisers and the she had a slight rest and then we were on our way to dialysis for the next three hours plus. She had a good day on the machine but it takes a lot of energy out of her along with three liters of liquid. While she was on the machine the facility had a Christmas bingo card game and Jeri won the first one, which give her a really nice fuzzy blanket for her to snuggle into at night.
While she was at Liberty Dialysis (I am going to just use the name Liberty from now on) it started snowing and it drizzled for the next five hours, in fact it was still drizzling snow when I came home but I like a drizzle better than blizzard!!
Once again I thank you for your prayers and good wishes, please keep them coming.

1 comment:

  1. I bet she was glad she finally decided to play!! What did the other guy get? Have a safe, dry night. I'll see you tomorrow. We are going to bring Josh's SUV, just in case Mom doesn't like yours. :)

    ReplyDelete