Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A new skiff of snow on the ground this morning, but it was really cold at 2 degrees above zero but it was almost 15 degrees below zero in Delta last night, now I remember why I like the city, however it is not going to warm up for a few days.
Jeri had an average type of day today; this morning wasn't all that great but they have the dialysis thing figured-out now so it is really good for her. They take over 3 liters of water out of her body every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, which really good for her. After she was through with the dialysis she rested for a short time and then is ready to be up and about.
Christian got his mission call today; he is going to Bangkok Thailand and it appears that he is really excited about the destination. He will be a great missionary!! And yes he gave me permission to put this info on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. How cool is that?!?! I agree...he will be a great missionary. :)

    ReplyDelete