Sunday, December 13, 2009

There was about five inches of new snow on the ground this morning. On my way to the hospital I went to the church and did our tithing settlement for the year, when I came out of the church it was still snowing and it snowed until about two p.m., at which time Jeri insisted that I go home while it wasn't snowing. She is not only cautious for her self but she is apprehensive about most things and people.
She did most of her therapy time during the week so she could only do 15 minutes today and she had a good walk; it appears to me that she is getting better and she credits it to how well they are doing the dialysis.
We went to church this morning and it is really good to listen to the music and partake of the sacrament, and of course listen to the speakers.
Mike says he is going to pick her up Tuesday evening and take her around Bountiful and see all of the BIG houses and their lights, and if the weather is good he wants to take her to Thanksgiving Point for their displays. We will see how that unfolds doing Monday and Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. Cliff and I missed you today after church, Dad. I gave Mom a pedicure and we visited for a bit. We left before the roads froze. :) See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that grams is taking care of you driving in the snow! I just figure that since I haven't driven in snow for 3 years it will be just has scary for the rest of you to drive in it. Does that sentence even make any sense? lol Enjoy the snow and lights! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. mom will love the lights around bountiful and thanksgiving point...I hope that she is feeling up to going out for the drive. I'm sorry to hear that you guys are having so much snow...i can't imagine how awful that is...it is the biggest thing that I DON'T miss about Utah! :) Please pass along my love to mom and know that you both are in my thoughts and prayers...I love you, dad!

    ReplyDelete