Monday, December 21, 2009

I think this was a good day for Jeri. When I got to the hospital she was up and waiting for breakfast and then it didn't come so they had to call the kitchen for her breakfast, when it got there I wondered if it was worth it; there was a bunch of scrambled eggs and a half a slice of toast, however, she ate it and then away we went to therapy and she had a great walk, almost 200 feet and then a session with the OT. Then she had a rest for awhile and then they were there to take her away to dialysis; they took 3 liters of liquid out of her body and did it with out any bad side effects. Lee came to be with us while Jeri was doing the dialysis thing.
Lee brought some fudge and pinnoche and cut it up in pieces so Jeri could share it with her helpers, and I stole a piece of each, and by the way I am not sure that pinnoche is the right way to spell it but you get the message.
I wonder what we would do if we didn't have children and grandchildren; they keep us up on the latest things that we can do to save money and time and they are always there to help us if we need, or want, anything.
It was a cold day today; I don't think it got above 30 degrees any time today, I hope it will warm up but it is supposed to rain tonight and turn to snow in the morning. I wish we could have winter without snow and cold temperatures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment