Wednesday, December 30, 2009

When I went out to get into my vehicle this morning there were 4 or 5 inches of snow on the ground and it was cold on my feet, as some of you know I wear sandals because of the callous on my left foot and my feet did get wet and that meant that some coldness got on my feet but that was OK with me because it my socks are wet all day then it softens the callous so it is easier to trim.
Jeri had an episode this morning like she did yesterday and that was when she tried to get up she gets dizzy and blacks out, when she got back to he room they took her blood pressure and it was 98 over 80, which is not a good thing. Some one said maybe it is the pacer not working but Jeri said I think I may be taking too much blood pressure medication, while this was going on a pharmacist came to the nurses station and the nurse was talking to him and he thought Jeri might have the answer, and he made the comment that Thalidomide also has a propensity to lower the blood pressure. He suggested that he talk to the doctor and see if it was OK to lower the dose of blood pressure meds.
When this conversation was over the transportation people came to pick her up and take her to dialysis and she had a fairly good session; it seems to me that the personnel at Liberty, that is the dialysis place, has got the hang of what needs to be done so she doesn't have the problems she used to have, which is a good thing.
It has snowed off and on, mostly on all day today and it was snowing rather profusely when I was coming home. I think that there is at least seven inches on the lawns. I hope this is over really soon.
Oh, I got a call from the repair shop, the name is Center Collision Repair, and informed me my pickup will be ready to pickup:) tomorrow. All Y'all have a really good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment