Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I asked Jeri tonight before I left the facility how she would described her day today and she said I had a good day. I am adding a footnote to that; she had a good day after she had had rest on the bed. She then had a good walking session and walked well over 200 feet before she quit to get ready for the dialysis session.
When they were getting her ready to be 'hooked up' to the machine one of the staff said to her, "you don't have much water on your ankles", which is a really good thing and then the dietitian told her that her 'numbers are really good, which is even better! After three hours she was through with the session and after a fifteen minute, or so, wait her driver showed up and the way we went back to SDCH and then she had another rest. I suggest that she get plenty of rest so her body can recuperate and get strong. It is my prayer that she will be coming home soon.
Just before I left for home I called Nola to see how she is feeling and she told me she feels better than she has since she had the stints implanted in her heart, and that was three years ago. I am really glad she is feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment