Friday, January 22, 2010

This was not the best day of Jeri's life, however, she had a really walk of about 250 feet; I know that doesn't sound like much but in her life it is. After the walk she did some OT and about 10:00 am she had to stop and get ready for the dialysis thing. At eleven 'they' came and got her and the way she went and I went at the same time transporting the walker and her lunch, and I beat them there and had all of her other things she needs ready for use. The next three hours she watched TV. However, the Medrin didn't keep her blood pressure up like it should be so her blood pressure was close to the 'crashing point' but it never got there.
After she was through she had to wait about a half-hour for the bus to come get her; they had a problem on the bus that she was going to get on and they were delayed.
She didn't have a bad day it just wasn't as good as the last several days but I think tomorrows post will be much more positive.

1 comment:

  1. Sheesh...hate the ups and downs of it all!! :( I have posted on my blog! Who'd a thought?!?! lol

    ReplyDelete