Sunday, January 31, 2010

THIS WAS A GOOD DAY FOR JERI!!
The respiratory therapist has worked her magic on Jeri's lungs and has got them to give her the oxygen saturation that she needs. Friday her saturation was 24 percent, which was just barely enough to to keep her from dieing, however, today her percentage was in the mid to high
90s, which is about right. It was a miracle, and we, meaning she and me, have had several the last six months and may they keep coming. Along with the respiratory stuff she also is on an antibiotic called a Zpack, I don't know what it is so don't ask, and that is also doing its business. She had a few session with the respiratory lady and every one did it business just like it should.
Jeri kind of got after me for saying it is my fault that she has this problem so I have stopped saying it. It seems that she worries about me as do her; we make a great pair anyway you look at us. :)
It is my hope and prayer that she continues to improve so that she can come home soon and I can not say what that is.

1 comment:

  1. I used Zithromax a few years ago. A GREAT antibiodic!! Glad it helped her! I'll let you know how the DMV goes! lol

    ReplyDelete