Friday, January 15, 2010

I think this has been the best day Jeri has had since June 2009!
She had a great therapy session and had a good strong walk of over 200 feet; I know that 200 feet doesn't sound like much but in this case it is huge, and the OT session was also great.
At eleven we, meaning Jeri and I, were off to Liberty Dialysis for a three hour session, while we were there the dietitian gave Jeri a printout of her numbers to give to Dr. Litton and they were great! And she didn't have to have a lot of liquid removed from her body, which is another good thing.
She told me tonight this was the best day she has had in a very long time, and that made my heart jump for joy. I pray this is the turn around that will bring her home soon. I thank all of you that are praying for her and for me.

2 comments:

  1. It's nice the last few days have been great for the both of you!! We'll call you as soon as we leave the Temple to let you know we're on our way to get the two of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY so glad to hear that she is having excellent days. We will keep praying that she gets to come home soon. Love you Grandpa.

    Tisha

    ReplyDelete