Tuesday, January 5, 2010

When Jeri was at therapy she had a great walk and then she started the OT and when she was doing this she had one of those black out episodes so I took her back to her room. I think it is a blood pressure issue, I think her blood pressure drops and that causes the problem but, so far, I have not been successful in getting any one on the problem, however, one of the nurses did call a doctor. We shall see what that gets us.
About noon Lee picked up Jeri and me and we went to IMC where Jeri spent the next hour and then some having her body xrayed to see what is going on with her bones, which can be a problem caused by the Myeloma but we won't know what the results are until we go back and see Dr. Litton.
When we got back to the hospital Jeri was informed that she has to be at Saint Marks Hospital at seven in the morning so they can put the fistula in her left arm, when that is finished she has to go to dialysis, it seems that is a criteria for all fistula implants but then I could have that wrong, but probably not. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment