Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Yesterday about four PM a computer guy came in and put the Internet on Jeri's lap top so she can the the
Face book thing.
For Jeri, this day started poorly, after her shower she got light headed, so she got on her bed and took a wee nap until her breakfast came around the bend. After she finished her breakfast she had another session of sleeping, which was really good for her. She has learned to listen to her body.
We took a stroll, which means that I stroll and she rides, around the facility and then it was time for lunch and she had a lunch that she wasn't very fond of. While she was eating her lunch I went to the cafeteria and got me a lunch, it costs about $3.00, and it was really good and I had a piece of lemon pie on my tray and Jeri really likes their lemon pie so I shared it with her, however, she never eats very much. After she had another rest she went to therapy and had a great walk, which cheered her up.
Shortly thereafter Lee showed up and fixed her computer so she can now do the Face book thing, which will be a really good thing for her; I think it might keep her, and me, out of trouble, or get her in it. By now some of you have chatted with her and she is looking forward to talking to you.
All in all it was a good day for my Sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment