Friday, January 29, 2010

When I asked Jeri how she felt today her reply was, CRUMMY!!
I have passed my cold onto her and her body has welcomed it very vigorously, to say the least. She didn't feel very well this morning, however, the dialysis session was about normal, which not all that pleasant when you are not feeling well.
Almost all day long she has had a very bad cough that was taking it's toll on her so two of her nurses came in to see what was going on and she told them of her cough and I fessed up to being the culprit. They suggested that there were some things that would help that but Jeri wanted to make sure whatever they gave her it wouldn't have an affect on the Thalidomide, so the called the pharmacist and asked if was alright and her said there was not an affect; she is very careful that she doesn't do anything to mess up the Thalidomide.
They gave her a big spoon full of the stuff and it was amazing how quick it started working and Jeri was very surprised how good it worked.
When we were waiting for her dinner, she was on her bed and sort of dozed off. When I placed her food tray on her roll around tray she awakened and started eating but I would bet she didn't eat much before she went to sleep again; I think the sleep may be of more importance than the food.
I hope and pray that tonight will be better than last night and tomorrow will be better than today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment