Sunday, January 10, 2010

There is not much to report today.
Jeri had a really good day and did some walking around the first floor and it appears to me that she is getting stronger every day. It appears that the fistula is healing rather nicely, however, some good intentioned Brother at church grabbed her left arm, which is the arm the fistula is in, and she winced so he touched it again to tell her he was sorry, I told her to tell people 'no touching'. It is really good to be able to go to church with my sweetheart!
Lee and Cliff came and visited for an hour or so, which means I am not really sure how long it was.
Winter is still with us but I do know from experience that it will be warm soon and then we will be complaining about the heat.
Y'all have a really good night and that is an order!

2 comments:

  1. Dad, is your cell phone off? I tried to call and it goes right to voice mail. See you tomorrow. Love you. Dar Roush is going to call you. I spent a few minutes visiting with him tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete