Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jeri had a really good day today.
She talked to several of our offspring, and others that not our offspring, and thanked them for sundry things they have done for her and me. Scott called and talked to her for several minutes, which was a boast to her.
Today we strolled the facility a few times and even went outside for a few minutes, and yes it was cold but she does like "fresh air".
She thinks she knows how to take care of the 'blacking out' stuff and I surely hope so.
I told her that when she leaves the facility I am going to make a really 'eye catching' Thank You! for the 2nd floor and for the 1st floor and it can't come to quick for me.
At five-thirty I gave her a kiss and a hug and told her goodnight and I came home. I like it when I don't have much to write because that means she had a great day. Oh, by the way the fistula is doing very well.

2 comments:

  1. FINALLY got our house back to normal!! Looks nice and the shed is SUPER organized. :) Cliff just finished dinner (we spent the early evening in the hot tub...trying to soak tired muscles! lol). Josh and Katie, Trent and Heidi are coming in a minute to get in the hot tub. Cliff and I are both teaching tomorrow, as is Josh, so it'll be an early night. See you tomorrow afternoon, Dad. I love you! Glad you both had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great to talk to Grandma today. She sounded so positive and well. I hope that she gets her legs going so she can come home soon.
    Love you lots.
    Tisha

    ReplyDelete