Sunday, January 24, 2010

I didn't go to see Jeri today; I awoke at five AM and wasn't feeling very good so I got up and took some DayQuil and then tried to go back to sleep but that was not accomplished. I called the hospital about eight and asked the nurse if she would ask Jeri to call me on the phone, which she did. I explained my situation and she told me to stay home and she was doing well. I talked too her a few times today and her advice was just like it was this morning. I suspect those of you that are on Facebook will know better than I how she is doing. It is my prayer that she has a good day, and that I may be so I can go to the hospital tomorrow but I won't go unless I feel better than I do today.
I will 'talk to you tomorrow".

4 comments:

  1. Dad, she's too busy watching football to post on FB! lol She seemed to be doing well. Hope you get better quickly. I'll talk to you tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found out about your blog site.Thanks for sharing these months of your life.This is great to read as an example of lasting love, enduring trials, humor and adventure.This is a learning experience for me as well as for you.Please continue your writings.You and Jeri are in my prayers. I love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gramps, I hope you start feeling better soon! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete