Saturday, January 23, 2010

Jeri had a really good day today, she walked just over 400 feet and did it with a good gait. I think it is because her legs are getting stronger, and she had her Medodrine that keeps her blood pressure up and Bob, her favorite therapist, was there to help her.
She had a wee nap and then she had her lunch, which she claimed as really good. To indicate how much more vigor she has we did a lot of strolling around the first floor, when I arrived at the facility this morning she was moving down the hall in her wheelchair, she had her back to me so I gave her the whistle and she stopped thinking it was me, and it was.
I do think that in a few days she will have the dosage of the Medodrine just where it aught to be, and then it is my prayer that she will be coming home soon but no prediction yet.
It was a really good day for me; but of course when it is a good day for Jeri it is a good day for me.
It snowed about five inches during the night and this morning but Bountiful is on top of the snow problem and they have trucks pushing snow and spreading salt so there isn't much snow on the streets.

2 comments:

  1. Such good news! Cliff and I had a busy, busy day. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you both had such a great day! Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete