Thursday, January 28, 2010

Today was a really good day!!
Jeri had an appointment with Dr. Litton, her oncologist, at 12:20 PM and we were there a few minutes early and were in the exam room shorty after we arrived. We waited for a very short time, considering this is a doctor's office. After the doctor got into the office the first thing he did was to go to the computer to review the outcome of all the stuff that we have taken to his place in the last week or two. After he reviewed the information for a few minutes and then he started telling us what the data told him and then he started to tell us what it meant. After a few minutes he got around to tell us what all of things he was saying meant that the cancer is still in REMISSION!! That brought a big smile to our, meaning me, Lee, and of course Jeri. He said that he and Jeri will do the same thing for the next two months and then we will go through the same routine. I know that it caused my heart to leap with joy!
When we got back to Bountiful we stopped at Taco Time and treated ourselves to a meal that Jeri doesn't get to enjoy very often.
I was really grateful that my sweetheart is doing well and I think she is doing so well that she may be home before many more weeks go by; at least that is my fondest dream and wish.

1 comment: