Sunday, January 3, 2010

No snow today! :) The temperatures were in the low 30s this afternoon.
I arrived at the hospital this morning shortly after eight and gave my Sweat heart a kiss and then waited for awhile for her breakfast, after she had eaten her breakfast we just sort of did nothing except get her ready for church, and some minutes later we wheeled on down to Sacrament Meeting and partook of the Sacrament, which is always a great blessing for us. Of course it was Fast and Testimony Meeting so we listened to some good testimonies and then we listened to some that were not testimonies, however, it is always a blessing to go to church if for no other reason than just to be obedient.
When church was over Mike came to visit and shortly after that Lee and Cliff came so Jeri had a lot of catching-up to do. Mike stayed about an hour, I guess, and the Higbees' stayed a little longer. It was really good to get caught up on the doings of the family.
After the company left we, Jeri and I, went for a stroll and then Jeri had a therapy session with Bob, Jeri always has a great session with Bob, because she has a lot of confidence in his abilities and so do I. She walked about 400 feet, which is a good thing for a weekend.
Oh, before we did the walking thing I pushed Jeri out the door and she sit in the sun for awhile and I thought it was rather chilly but she thought it was great; now that I think about it we may have done the walking first but I guess is doesn't matter much was it was before or after, she just likes to get out in the sun even if it is really cool.

1 comment:

  1. well, I have finally finsihed catching up on all of my email and now have finished reading all of the blog entries that I missed while I was away. sorry to hear about the saga of the car...luckily you have a rental to help ease the pain. so glad to hear that mom is getting stronger and it sounds like her spirits are chipper...which of course helps to build up physical strength. I love you, Dad! please know that you and mom are in my thoughts and daily prayers. pass along my love to mom. I will call you this week sometime to catch up.

    ReplyDelete