Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jeri's morning wasn't the best. When I arrived at the hospital she was being helped onto her bed by three young people and they got her there before she fell. It took her about ten minutes and then she was feeling better, however, she didn't feel like doing any therapy today. I wish we knew what was causing these spells but Jeri said this afternoon that she might have an idea of what is the matter and she is going to try some new thing with her meds. I think she is the only one that knows how she feels and I am inclined to listen to her.
Even with the episode this morning today was much better than yesterday and her arm is doing well but they can't use it for dialysis until 12 weeks go by.
There was a few drops of rain coming down when I went to the facility but that didn't last long and then the sky cleared up and those of you who keep your eyes on these things know that means it will probably be cold, and it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment