Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jeri had a really good day today. She walked about 400 feet and it appears that her legs are getting stronger every day; Lee came and helped her in her walk. She also had a good OT session. It was good to be with my Sweetheart once again.
We strolled the facility and found a great place where Jeri can see outside and the room and is warm.
Jeri's next door neighbor is 104 years old and this afternoon she was sitting in her wheelchair in the hall and I walked by her and she reached out her hand, I gave her my right hand and she raised it to her lips and kissed it so I thanked her, and as I started to leave she reached out her hand so I gave her my left hand and she raised it to her lips and kissed it and I thanked her again; I guess I haven't lost my sex appeal after all. :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that she had a good day and that you're on the mend! All is well in my world and I'm having a good time watching tennis. I really wish that I would be able to watch with mom, that would be a lot of fun. Take care of yourself, dad! I love you and keep both you and mom in my prayers and thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...that made my day!!! You better be watching out for the 104 year olds! lol

    ReplyDelete