Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 29, 2009

Today was a very busy day for me and Jeri had some slight effort.lol We went to the Humanitarian Center for an hour; I folded diapers once again and Jeri quilted, they act like they want us there so I am sure we will make this a weekly habit. On our way home we stopped at Smith's for some viands and I bought some Roundup to feed to the weeds in the parking strip; we shall see, in a day or two, if I did a good job or not. This evening I took Jeri for a ride so she could deliver an invitation to one a lady that she Visit Teaches. The weather is really bodacious today. Well, as I look at what I wrote it doesn't seem like I was as busy as I thought I was, oh, I forgot that I checked on Jeri's shoes she bought from Woman Within, when she discovered they wouldn't be here until a couple of weeks she wasn't very pleased, to say the least.

To all of you who take the time to read this blog I wish you a very pleasant day!!

1 comment: