Monday, April 13, 2009

This is a fallow-up of yesterday's entry. About 4:00 pm we went to SLC to attend an Easter party with the Higbee clan. We had some very yummy food and some good conversation and some time was worn away watching the US Open Golf championship; some guy from Argentina won in a 'sudden-death' play off. Shortly after that everyone went home except for Jayci and Jeri and I; we stayed until after eleven, which is the latest that we have been out-and-about for a long time. We finally arrived at home and were in bed shortly after midnight, which makes for a very short night. I got outa bed shortly after seven and it wasn't any to late for me; by the time I was up and moving around everyone was gone and Jeri arose about nine but then of course she didn't turn out the light until after one AM. The weather is very good this morning but then it is April so that can change very quickly. As I am writing this tome I'm Listening to music by John Phillip Sousa and other renowned artists.:) That shows how artistic I am. As the day is worn away I shall do other things of great importance.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad that you had a good time yesterday. We missed all of you (this is Temaire', by the way). Wow, late night partiers! lol. Well, we are heading off to go camping/fishing and wont be back until Wed. I will check in on your site then. Have a good few days. Give my love to grams. Talk to you later. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. slow and steady wins the race, and i am winning

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was wonderful to have you stay and visit for a while. We were just like the teenagers....staying up all night! lol

    ReplyDelete