Friday, April 3, 2009

I am sorry to report that my sweetheart had a very bad night. She arose sometime in the middle of the night and was having a very hard time getting in a comfortable position so she spent the rest of the night in the frontroom in her recliner. I went in the frontroom about seven and she was wide-awake. We talked for a short time and then I helped her back to bed and then I did the dishes. When I was through with that chore I helped Jeri get herself into a 'good position' and placed the heating pad at her back and know, as write this tome, she is really making up time for last night; and of course I'me playing some very good music (Mel Tillus) that lulls her to sleep. When I retrieved the paper this morning it was really wet so I called the Deseret News for a new one and after about and hour it was delivered to me, and of course I complained about the paper being wet every time it rained or snowed; we will see how much that helps. I've got to make another loaf of bed today; the people that eat at this place really like my bread; I guess that I will have to put some nasty stuff in it so they will still like it.lol Last night I went to the viewing of Vern Carlson who died a few days ago; he and I were councilors to Bp. Dan Campbell. I saw Peggy and Lucy as they were leaving the viewing room. It has been a long time since I have seen Peggy.

2 comments:

  1. ok, y;ou got it right for a change...and right now doing well, it helps that lee and maren are here visiting and lee has me set up to comment on blogs (mainly to correct jay's misinformation)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has got to be the most hilarious thing I have ever seen in my life. I sure love you both!

    ReplyDelete