Thursday, April 9, 2009

Yesterday Mike, Patrice, Christian and Maren left Bountiful about eight AM headed for Las Vegas. Maren will be looking for an apartment for her and Andrew so they can move there in the fall; Andrew is planning on going to UNLV to finish his degree and then go to a dental school; or they just went on a four day jaunt.:) At noon I 'put together' a loaf of bread and I suspect it will be all gone by the time they are back. Shortly after noon we went to Centerville so Jeri could buy an African Violet for our front room. There is no doubt that Jeri has put her stamp on our abode. Jeri had a pretty good day until late afternoon when she had to sneeze a few time, which causes much pain but I think she is feeling better this morning (Thursday) but what do I know about such things? It started raining sometime during the night and is still drizzling as I write this tome and 'they' say that we are going to have snow in the mountains and then for a few days we are going to have a few waves of this kinda weather, which is alright with me; we need the water for the farmers.

1 comment: