Sunday, April 5, 2009

Jeri had another one of those sleepless nights. She got outa bed at two A.M. and fooled around on her computer until five-thirty and then she came back to bed and slept a few hours; it seems that she is very gradually getting better, or, the drugs are working a little better.

We listened to General Conference yesterday and again this morning; it is wonderful to listen to the voices of prophets'. The weather is really good today and temperatures are supposed to be in the 50s this afternoon. I am somewhat irritated about Conference, it seems to me that all of the speakers know what I am going to talk about next Sunday and they have used all of my ideas, but maybe that is just me. Patrice is still not feeling very well and is staying down all she can, which is most of the day.

2 comments:

  1. Dad, that used to happen every October conference to me. I would be talking to the 9 wards and I was allways saying to Cliff, "They're giving my talk!" lol Join the club. Cliff would just say, "Well, you know you are on the right track!" ;) Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it might be because the people need to hear it more than once.:)

    ReplyDelete