Friday, April 3, 2009

Lee came to see us today and while she was here she help her mom get her computer set up for what she wanted needed to do for her, and she stayed until about four pm. Jeri is feeling better this afternoon, which is a very good thing. The weather is fairly good this afternoon. I made a loaf of bread, which is really good, even if I say so myself. Patrice just got home and she can hardly talk; I hope she isn't going to be sick! While Lee was here Marin came a calling and stayed a while and visited with us. It is really good to have he grand kids come and talk to us; it gives us a chance to find-out what is going on in their lives. I can't see where Jeri can find anything to find fault with this entry.

2 comments:

  1. What faults has she been finding in the other posts? I am glad that you have grands and kids to visit. I wish I were one of them! 11 more weeks and I will! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my post/post. he's doing ok today, I am getting better (ithink) 'but i'm not all the way better yet.) inside joke in the family....

    ReplyDelete