Monday, April 27, 2009

The loaf of bread is in the oven and will be cooked at 3:30 pm and that is the time we will start to consume it.

Just a note: today is the 108 anniversary of my dad's birth; this is for you who don't know that my dad and my two brothers' were born in April as was I. There are some that are really rude and say that at least one of us is indeed an April Fool but then I don't pay much attention to what she says most of the time.:) The weather is just about the way I really like it, still cool and dry but I think that may change some time today.

I hope you have a great day as I am.

Adios for now.

2 comments:

  1. I wrote in my journal about his birthday, but then I forgot to tell you. (I should have know you wouldn't forget!) I sent Cliff (he is in Chicago) that obit the other day. I think Tim is his age. That was really sad. I just visited with Donna and she is exhausted having just got home from therapy. Yep....I am NOT have knee surgery! ;)

    ReplyDelete