Wednesday, April 15, 2009

When I got outa bed just before six o'clock it was raining and it has rained or snowed or rained and snowed all day long. The whole wheat bread of yesterday must have been a hit; it was almost gone this morning so I milled some wheat and made another loaf for the Young Warners'. If they it continue to eat it this fast I will start buying whole wheat flour instead of the the grinding chore. Of course I had to do the dishes before I could do the bread thing; the deal is I will do the dishes in the morning and Chis will put them 'away' when he gets home from school. After today, the high today was in the low 40s, it is hard to believe that it is going to be in the 80s next week, which is just great with me.

1 comment:

  1. 80's! Wow! Summer is coming! So, I am looking forward to some homemade bread from you when I get there!

    ReplyDelete