Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Today has been a busy day for me. I went to Dr. Souleir (foot doctor, and Soulier means shoe in France; at least that is what he and Cliff said) for a checkup on my foot that has a pesky callous. I have been going to him for a few months trying to get this callous taken care of but it looked like he would have to go down through the top of my foot and trim of some of a bone in left foot. However, a month ago he suggested that I get a memory foam or a gel pad to put in my shoes, which I did, and lo and behold, it really worked and the last month I have had no pain in my foot. After I told him of my success he trimmed the callous and said I didn't need to go see him again unless the pain comes back, which I hopes is never. About one o'clock Jeri and I went to Costco for some things that was needed around this house and several tens-of-dollars late we left with the things we needed. The weather has been really good today; the temps are in the 60s with just a very slight breeze.

Jeri decided that she needs a couple of books about the use of vinegar so while she is resting I got the deed done, I hope she hasn't changed her mind. I guess that is all for now but be sure to do all of the things you are expected to do, by me, and you will be alright.

1 comment:

  1. what does mom want to accomplish with the vinegar? it seems like you guys are all doing well...I really need to pay more attention to your blog than I do...just busy busy. :) Tomorrow (Friday) is a holiday for us here in Asia (the whole of asia celebrates Labour day at the same time)so I most likely won't get a chance to call you yesterday (your today - Thursday - your birthday) :) At any rate, have a happy birthday and know you are loved by your son that's living in some far and distant land.(we'll I'm sure all of your children but most loved by me!) :) It's supposed to be rainy and cold here all weekend so I will make a loaf of bread for you! :) Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete