Tuesday, April 14, 2009

So far, today has been a very active day for me. I arose at six-thirty AM and started working; I put the bathroom back together then did the dishes, made a loaf of white bread and then a loaf of whole wheat, however, I have had a slight problem with the whole wheat, one of the kneading paddles didn't knead so I had to start it again, I guess time will tell if will be OK or not. I will know in the next half-hour or so. If not I'll have to mill some more wheat and start over, which will be a problem for Mike; as he is expecting a loaf of warm bread when he gets home, O-well that is what happens when you are working with fallible machinery. As I am writing this it is raining rather profusely and 'they' are saying there will be over a foot of snow in the high mountains, which is really a great thing for the farmers. Jeri seems to be doing better the last few day but if that is not true I'm sure she will let all of us know.

3 comments:

  1. you're right on...but,'not all the way better yet''.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which gran is doing the talking? Regular or great? lol

    ReplyDelete