Monday, April 27, 2009

My sweetheart had a very interesting night; I awoke about twelve thirty and she was still reading. I about 3:00 am I awoke again and she was outa bed and in the front room doing what she does on her computer and she stayed there until about six, which means she had no sleep all night. When I got outa bed at seven I closed the bedroom door so the noise of the those people who live in this house with us wouldn't wake her up, and it was successful. As I am writing this entry she is still asleep and I hope she sleeps until after noon.

The weather is still very iffy, 'they' are predicting that there will more rain every day for the next few days with snow in the high mountains, which is a good thing but it will delay my spray of the weeds in the parking strip so the rain won't wash away the weed poison.

Just as finished writing the above Jeri arose from the bed, however, I am not sure how long she will be awake before she has another nap.:)

I am going to go away for a time so I can make a loaf of bread, all of our white bread has been consumed so I must get busy doing that.

4 comments:

  1. Poor grams! what is up that she is not sleeping? Hope she gets a good rest today! Good luck with the bread. I bet they (the Mike Warner family) love having you there! Seems like you are always making bread! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make whole wheat bread for Mike and Patrice, Chris is the only one beside Jeri and me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is getting her sleep times out of whack! When she stays up all night, she should stay awake all the next day and THEN she'll sleep the next night. Sounds like a plan to me! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel badly for mom...I hate it when I get my sleep cycles all screwed up! I am dying for some nice homemade bread...wish I had a bread maker...I buy some bread mix and make some bread about once a month...but I would make it more if I had a nice breadmaker...maybe I'll get one when I'm in the states next (they are horribly expensive here)

    ReplyDelete