Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday is almost finished for this week, and General Conference was GREAT! However the Brethren was still using my speech for next Sunday.lol I have all of my thoughts in my head now if I can just get them down on paper. Jeri said today that she thinks she is getting better; I surely hope and pray that is so. Mike fixed a great meal for us (the Bountiful Warner's, the Salt Lake Warner's (Judd & Jesse) Mike is a great cook as is Patrice but Patrice is still under the weather, so to speak, and spends most of the in or on the bed; I am doubtful that she will go to work tomorrow. It is now past the first of April so I can park on the street until next winter; as soon as the lawn dries out I will repair the damage I have caused to the lawn. Unless there is some earth shaking event you will not hear from me until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment