Thursday, April 16, 2009

This morning when I fetched the newspaper it was starting to rain and there was frost on the windshields of the cars and the weather hasn't been any better all day and 'they' are saying it is going to rain tonight and then turn to snow and it doesn't look for tomorrow but then it should be good weather for at least a few days. Today we went to the medical facility for Jeri to give some blood for her INR test and it was 3.8, which isn't the best it could be. The pharmacist thinks it is the Celebrex and Tylenol but I think they will decide that is not what is at fault, but then what do I know about such things? She has to go back next week for another test. Mike and Patrice are going to a fancy dinner/meeting; Mike is on the board of the Deseret Foundation, which is a money maker for IHC so they get to go. No new bread work today but I'm sure that tomorrow we will need another loaf. One of old, and I do mean old, friend from Deseret died a day or two ago, he was 8 years older than we. Well, that is about all I know for now so will continue tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Thought I would come see you tomorrow, if you were going to be home. Who died? I'm looking forward to bread...we'll be there about noon! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I love how lee has put in her order for homemade bread...nice!
    2. I have FINALLY caught up on your blog...i have been too busy the past couple of weeks to read any blogs. Your's is the only one that I've been able to read today.
    3. I'm glad that mom seems to be getting better, but am concerned about 3.8INR. Tylenol shouldn't do that, but don't know about celebrex. Tell her to eat some spinach quick. Maybe she should dose on vitamin K the day before going to get INR reading? :)
    4. all is good with me! I have an inner ear infection, but I think that is from all the mountain driving last week and i didn't get my ears equalized properly...feel great tho!
    5. it is now the weekend here! I am going to RnR this weekend now that I don't have any visitors...will be good to just hang out with the dogs...maybe we'll go to the park if the rain cooperates a little bit for us.

    I love you and miss you! Can't wait to see you guys soon! Have a good weekend!
    -S

    ReplyDelete