Friday, April 17, 2009

First of all; Thanks Temaire! It was my intent to fashion a loaf of bread this morning but I discovered that I didn't have enough flour so I will do it tomorrow or Monday. Lee came to see us this afternoon, she thought there would be hot bread to eat but that was not the case. Oh, by the way there was no rain or snow today. We but all of our winter clothes in bags so we can store them until it gets cold in the Fall. We did the weekly cleaning of the upstairs, which means I did the vacuuming and the dusting of my computer cubby and Jeri did the dusting and making sure that everything was clean and neat. It is really good to be into April, which is the birth month of some really excellent people, if I have to tell you who they are it won't do you any good; yes there are some April Fools but I don't know any of them.:) Jeri is still having trouble with her laptop; I think she has a virus so I'm going to take it to the place where I had mine fixed last winter. They charge $50.00 for repair and if they can't repair it they sell reconditioned ones for a really low price and give a two year warranty. It is 7:15 pm and the temperature is 67 degrees outside, which is really good. I guess that is all of the news from the Old Warner's in Bountiful.

2 comments:

  1. What are you thanking me for? Just be wonderful, little old me? lol Sounds like you are getting some good weather! yeah! We are going to be 101 tomorrow and 103 on Tuesday...98 today. yuck! Good luck with the spring cleaning. Do you want to come and do mine for me? I didn't even know grams had a laptop. Hope you get it fixed and have a good day today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thanking you for a drug run into Mexico for me, and because you are wonderful.lol No I don't want to do your spring cleaning!! Well, Grams has had a laptop for many years so she is going through withdrawls to say the least. She is adicted to facebook.

    ReplyDelete