Saturday, April 25, 2009

Yesterday (Friday) was another busy day. I read the paper and was brought up to the current events. The grandson of one of really good friends from Rose Park was killed in a car accident caused by to crooks that were tying to evade the police. He was 19 and the son of Tim Strebel and the grandson of John Strebel who lived in our ward and the families of the crooks were trying to put the blame on the police because they were chasing their sons. It is crazy to how people try to put the blame on someone else. About noon The Boss and I went shopping for some more stuff to fix the landing strip for her get out of the car where we park at the curb in front of the house; the parking strip is loaded with rocks and is very difficult to navigate so we bought some sand and some stones and we started the effort of the placement of the stones and Christian came home from school and finished the job, and a mighty good job he did. I then had to repair some of the planting I did Thursday; my knees were ready for a rest so I walked around the block, which really helped, however, I did have a little trouble with cramps in the calves of my legs during the sleeping period. It seems that Jeri is continuing to get a little better every day. The day was much cooler that it has been the last few days and is supposed to be colder the next few days. Oh, Chris also cut a rivet off of one of our camping chairs so I can but a screw in to make it more sturdy. Well, that is about it for yesterday. Oh, by the way, thanks Katie for the info.

1 comment:

  1. Dad, I'm excited for the walkway. Since I fell, I always worried about falling on the parking there. Try not to work too hard and you'll not have the cramps! lol

    ReplyDelete