Saturday, April 25, 2009

This will bring me up to date on my blog. It rained during the night and has rained some during the day but it is fairly warm and nice outside. We have kinda stayed inside today, however, Mike and Patrice have been busy doing their separate things. Mike went shopping to Costco with Chris and Patrice was doing church things. It has been an very unusual day for Jeri and I. I followed Katie's info and found a way to have my blog printed and bound into a leather bound book, which really sounds like a good deal for me. It is supposed to be warmer tomorrow than today but then I don't really care very much. This kind of a day would be very boring to most people but it is just right for me.:)

1 comment:

  1. Well, I am sorry that you are still having bad weather but I suppose that you need to ease in to the warm weather so that you don't flood. Hope it (the easing) happens soon for you. At least by mid June! lol So, I am glad that you got the info on the blog book. I am guessing that you did not get the info that I sent you on it since you asked again. I am glad you got it from Katie. Grams asked why I wasn't responding to you, but as I did I can only assume that you are just not reading my remarks on your blog....rude...... lol lOve you and hope you have a good day. Kiss grams (and you) for me.

    ReplyDelete