Sunday, April 19, 2009

Saturday was a rather uneventful, to say the least! All of the family that lives here were gone most of the day so Jeri and I just kinda did what we wanted to do, which was basically not much except eating some vitals, and playing on the computer, and Jeri's is still not working; Mike thinks it is an Internet problem but I am doubtful to say the least. If it is not working by Monday morning I'm going to take it some place and have it fixed. The weather is just like I like it to be. Still outa flour so no new loaf for us; I will have flour on Monday! That is all I can think of to report, however, I do have a question for Temaire'. Lee told me Friday that there is a thing so that I can down load this blog so I can use it as a journal, which would be great for me. I bid ya'll a fond farewell tell tomorrow. Oh, by the way things are still getting better with Jeri, or at least that is my observation.

1 comment:

  1. Okay mister. go to www.blurb.com This place will make a book(s) for you. You can choose soft, hard, etc. Different prices for different things. Hope it helps! Love you!

    ReplyDelete