Thursday, April 30, 2009

The day is almost over, here in Utah, the sun is setting in the west and it has been a great day. I arose at six o'clock and had my monthly shower and then I got all dressed up in my sweats and put together a loaf of bread and washed the dishes. I then read the newspaper and when Jeri awakened we got our selves cleaned up and went to the hospital for another blood draw and about six tonight Jeri discovered her INR was 1.6. I thought that they may have cut-back too much on the warfarin. After the blood thing we went to the Bountiful Temple and did some work for those poor souls who have died with they could do it for themselves. We then came home and shortly thereafter Lee came to see us and stayed for a few hours; it was great to spend some time with her, and it was super to receive the emails and text messages and phone calls wishing me a happy birthday, thanks to you all!! It is remarkable that I have met the milestone of 65 years of age.:) That is if you don't count those last twelve years. It appears that the Roundup is starting to take an effect on those pesky weeds growing where they shouldn't be. I am grateful for living this long; it has giving me time to meet a passel of grand, and I do mean grand, children and great-grandchildren, and of course those five children and those four in-laws. Y'all have been a great blessing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment