Saturday, April 11, 2009

Here it is Saturday already and Jeri and I are still the only people in the house but Mike, Patrice, Christian and Maren are on their way home. A birdie told me that Mike got a speeding ticket some place near St. George; I understand he was going about 90 mph, and it is going too cost him a bunch of money.:) I didn't think I had any off spring that foolish. I think

I'm ready for church tomorrow but the telling will be in the finished product. The last couple of days have been really good, temperature wise and it rained yesterday until about noon, which was another really good thing. We are going to the Higbee's for Easter dinner; we get out of church at noon and they are through at four. Jeri is really glad she has facebook to keep her busy. It is my opinion that she is slowly getting better, however to her it is really slow.

2 comments:

  1. Poor Mike! lol I guess that is what happens when you have a lead foot. :) I hope that you guys have an excellent Easter tomorrow. Think of me while you are eating with family. I am glad that grams is getting better...just wish it were at a quicker pace. So, good luck to both of you tomorrow on your talks! I will be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post. I think the meal will be good and we will be thinking of you as we gorge oursleves.

    ReplyDelete